It is time to submit your nominations for the annual CASC DONALD G. HAYS SCHOOL COUNSELOR OF THE YEAR AWARD. Winners will be recognized at the annual CASC Conference, which will be held at the Riverside Convention Center on October 3-4, 2019.
The CASC School Counselor of the Year (SCOY) will be put forth as the ASCA SCOY nominee and must be willing to submit the national application for the ASCA SCOY. A requirement for ASCA SCOY is recognition at the state level first. Additionally, the CASC SCOY will be an ex officio board member of CASC from October 2019 through December, 31, 2020.
- Nominations must be received by March 15, 2019
- Candidates must submit final applications by April 15, 2019 (excluding video)
It is also time to submit nominations for other 2019 CASC Awards. Winners will also be recognized at the annual CASC Conference, which will be held at the Riverside Convention Center on October 3-4, 2019.
Awards will be given in the following areas:
- Counselor Educator of the Year
- Counselor Advocate of the Year
- Legislator of the Year
- Administrator of the Year