CASC Northern California Conference
Monday, Feb. 4
Post-Conference Extensive Training Tuesday, Feb. 5
Doubletree Hotel, Sacramento, CA
What is your New Year's Resolution?
- To make time for you as a professional?
- To focus on professional development?
- To grow your services for students?
- To collect and evaluate important school data to inform your practice?
- To say "Yes" to the latest in best practices?
- Experience innovative sessions and activities for hands-on learning
- Hear from education leaders on current trends, emerging opportunities and the future of counseling and education in California
- Network with 500 professionals in attendance
- Obtain a Certificate of Attendance towards your personal & professional development goals
Monday, Feb. 4:
Registration and Continental Breakfast 7 – 8 a.m.
Opening Session (Dr. Hatch) 8 – 9:15 a.m.
Educational Sessions: 9:30 a.m. - 4:40 p.m.
Networking and Vendor Bingo: 12 – 12:30 p.m.
Luncheon: 12:30 - 1:45 p.m.
Dr. Vinnie Pompei, Executive Director, Human Rights Campaign
Assemblyman Jose Medina, Presentation of State Proclamation Invited Guest — New CA State Superintendent Tony Thurmond
Expo Hours: 8 a.m. — All Day
(Separate Registration Required)
Tuesday, Feb. 5:
Intensive Training Session: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Essential Solution Focused Training (Opportunity to become a Certified Solution Focused Counseling and Climate Specialist)
Trainer: Dr. Linda Metcalf (Suggestion: Look up Dr. Metcalf on Google to see her extensive national qualifications)
2001 Point W Way
Sacramento, CA 95815