- Information on current trends and happenings in California related to school counseling
- Networking opportunities with other professional school counselors throughout the State
- Subscription to our tri-annual e-publications of The California School Counselor magazine
- Access to back issues of The California School Counselor e-magazine
- Discounts on CASC's professional development opportunities such as the annual conferences, workshops and training sessions
- Unlimited access to our (growing!) online resource center
- Electronic news blasts with timely information on legislative affairs, professional development opportunities, etc.
- Cost-saving opportunities on professional liability insurance
- Access to advocacy tools to use at your local level
- Links to funding opportunities for your school or district - and tips on how to apply for that funding
- Representation and advocacy in Sacramento regarding policy and legislation affecting school counselors, our jobs, and day to day duties
- Representation with other professional organizations at the State and National levels ensuring that school counselors are well represented in educational and social policy decisions and seeing that the needs and interests of school counselors are promoted
- Graduate students - Click here to see your additional liability insurance benefit!